7 Essential WordPress Plugins For Bloggers that are easy to use, lightweight. These essential plugins will helpful for you they are makes your site more professions & SEO friendly.
#1. WP Super Cache
WordPress is writes in PHP language & is a memory consuming software every time when visitors are visit in your site WordPress fetch the data from database this process needs too much memory imagine if 200 visitors are trying to visit in your site its consume more the 100x.
When you use the cache plugin its create a static .html page for your every WordPress post or reduce the server load time.
If you are on a shared hosting or VPS, so i recommended must use this cache plugin. You can download the plugin from the below link.
- Download WP Super Cache
- Complete Tutorial To Configure Super Cache Plugin
#2. SEO by Yoast
Having an SEO plugin is essential for any WordPress blog to rank higher in search engines. This helps you to drive free traffic from search engines.
This plugin is a serious must-have for every WordPress blog out there. I have never seen any other free SEO plugin come even close to being as powerful and effective.
With this one plugin, you can cover all of your on-site and on-page SEO.
This plugin comes in free & pro versions.
Watch the below video to learn how to set up the plugin:
- Download Yoast SEO
- Complete Tutorial How To Configure Yoast SEO
Akismet is a anti spamming plugins by Autometic, Every blogger have received lots of spam comments, if you are a personal or company blog so must install & configure this plugins.
Note: You need a API Key to use this plugin, but it’s not easy to get. We wrote a full guide how to configure Akismet
Jetpack is the ultimate toolkit for WordPress. It gives you everything you need to design, secure, and grow your site in one bundle.
With Jetpack, you can:
- Fully customize your site with free themes, image tools, and rich content.
- Increase your traffic through automatic social sharing, related content, and faster load times.
- Get a safer, stronger site via secure logins and protection from brute force attacks.
- Add a subscription widget & contact form.
- Completely Track page views & search queries.
- Monitor downtime and get notified when your site is down.
- Prevent hackers from brute forcing your blog’s login page.
- Provide social sharing buttons to let your reader share your blog posts.
#6. Broken Link Checker
Broken links are dead ends for search engines & bad for your website’s SEO.
Broken Link Checker is a free plugin that continuously scans your blog for broken links & allows you to fix them with one click.
#7. No Self Pings
When you write a post & link another post to this post on your blog, it sends a pingback. With this plugin, your blog will stop sending pingbacks from the blog itself.
What is Ping Back?
A pingback is one of four types of linkback methods for Web authors to request notification when somebody links to one of their documents. This enables authors to keep track of who is linking to, or referring to their articles. Source Wikipedia