Welcome to this professional guide of WordPress where you will be learn, how to create and setup your WordPress blog on Bluehost. This guide is specially crafted for new bloggers.
I have already posted pro topics, you can learn all thing from here, and make your blog more powerful & professional.
Topics you covered in this post:
- How to buy a good web-hosting for your WordPress blog.
- Some Essential WordPress plugins for your Blog.
- Some Powerful tips for make your WordPress Blog grow faster.
- Essential SEO Techniques for making your WordPress Blog search engine friendly.
Do remember, this Professional WordPress Guide For Beginners is crafted with the utmost care & we are updated it regularly. You can Bookmark this page for future reference.
How To Buy A Good Web Hosting & Domain Name For Blog
- Web-hosting is where your files are stored.
- The domain is the name of your blog.
Due to more competition’s in markets many web-hosting company provides hosting in lowest cost. Don’t go with price. Bluehost & WPEngine is best for WordPress blog. Bluehost web hosting’s which comes with a free domain and costs only $5.95/month for unlimited hosting space and bandwidth.
Bellow is the Sign up link you can direct buy hosting & free domain from below link & here is a full guide to help you “How To Buy Web Hosting From Bluehost”
After buying, you need do do is Install the WordPress Into Domain . This is not a much technical you can do it easily bellow is full guide help you. This process take another 5 minutes.
- How to install WordPress on Bluehost within 5 minutes
- Essential settings after installing WordPress blog (This should take another 10 minutes)
Good job on getting this far! Your blog is now up and running.
Some Essential Important things that you need after installing the WordPress:
Here are a few more essential things that you need to learn before moving to the next level. These tips are very useful for your WordPress Blog.
WordPress For Beginners:
Use these guides as your reference:
After reading the all above topics you are graduated from newbie to beginners.
Alright let’s begin by installing essential WordPress plugins:
- Start from here: Useful list of WordPress plugins for a new blog
Now it’s time to set up some pro WordPress plugins that are very important:
- Activate the Akismet plugin (Akismet is a comment spam filtering service. Akismet catches blog comment and pingback spam using their algorithms). There is a full tutorial help you “How to activate & setup Akismet Plugin”.
- Install and activate WordPress SEO by Yoast (This is an amazing free plugin to make your blog SEO friendly, and this tutorial will guide you on how to set it up. This is quite easy to do and if you are stuck at any step, just drop me a comment and I will help you along the way.)
- WP Super Cache plugin (This plugin is important for making your blog load faster. Make sure you don’t use any other cache plugin with this one.)
- No self-ping WordPress plugin (Don’t ping yourself!)
- WordPress related post plugins (Use any of these plugins to add related posts with thumbnails after each individual post. This will help your readers to discover more content on your blog.)
- SocialWarfare WordPress plugin(These will help you to get more shares on social media.)
- PushEngage (Free WordPress plugin to make your blog web-push ready. Highly recommended .)
- Use WordFence plugin for hardening overall security.
- 7 Essential WordPress security tips
- 9 steps to secure your WordPress Blog
Don’t forget to subscribe to our email newsletter for more helpful tips, insights, and guides!